Hail and Storm Damage
1st RuleStorm Chaser
Check to see if the company is really local.
Beware of storm chasers, meaning they are not from the area. They may even throw up a quick website to act like they are local. Repairing or replacing a roof is a major construction project. Check review sites and other links on Google to see if they really are a local roofing contractor. The best place to check is the North Texas Roofing Contractor Association is the best place to check. hail damage is difficult to identify, even if you get up on your roof sometimes it is there and you have overlooked it. Storms with high winds can also cause damage by lifting you tiles up. If your neighbors have damage your probably do too. Just because you don’t have a leaky roof doesn’t mean that your roof hasn’t been damaged by a storm. And if major damage is discovered years later, it’s too late to make a claim with the insurance company. When their is heavy storm damage in our area, companies from out of state rush to come in. These are the storm chaser we spoke of. As you know their is always a hook. Beware of the free roof offer.
We are Nation Wide’s Preferred Roofing Contractor. When their clients have damage we get the call! That’s a major endorsement of the quality of our work. Lifetime Roofing of America has over 20 years of experience working in North Texas.
You may be asking, “How do I file an insurance claim?” First check your home insurance policy and make sure you are covered.
Then call Lifetime Roofing of America to give you a free estimate on your wind or hail damage.If you think you have hail or storm damage, call you agent. The claim process will get rolling and then give us a call. We then will inspect for damage that way when the insurance adjuster comes out we can compare our estimate and theirs so we can make sure your claim is handled right.
- We have worked with just about every insurance company out their and know the process’s they use.
- Our roofing teams have a lot of experience.
- 24/7 emergency repair services.
- Licensed, professional repair team.
- Over 20 years in North Texas.
- Storm Damage Repair Services.
- In the event the claims adjuster thinks there wasn’t any considerable damage, Lifetime Roofing of America will be by your side to prove the issue.
- Lifetime Roofing of America works for you and will make sure the insurance company doesn’t underbid the roof.
- Their will be a deductible to pay, if a company says the are going to pay it they are cutting corners on your material or labor.
- If you are concerned with your insurance premium increasing after you file a claim. It’s likely there are several insurance claims by other homeowners locally so the rate is probably going to increase regardless.