Full Home Renovations in Farmers Branch
Meeting Your Home Remodeling Needs in Plano, Frisco, and Surrounding Areas
Are you looking to give your entire home a much-needed makeover? The talented remodeling team at Lifetime Roofing of America can handle full home renovation projects with ease. Our company has built a strong 30-year reputation based on trust with our customers. When you hire us to renovate your home, you can rest assured knowing we will treat it just as we would our own home. We have assembled an experienced crew of designers and craftsmen who pride themselves on completing full home remodels at a high standard that few can achieve.
Full Home Remodels Designed Just for You
There’s a lot to consider when designing a full home renovation, so much so that it can be overwhelming. Whether you have ideas in mind or need some inspiration, our specialists are here to help. We will prioritize your needs and get to know your wants and desires to put together a plan that you and your entire family will love.
Some of the options we can handle for you include:
- Kitchen & dining area: Regarded as the heart of the home, we can construct your kitchen to be spacious and accommodating for your family and guests. We don’t believe in cookie-cutter designs and can create an innovative space where the two rooms flow seamlessly between one another.
- Let in more light: There are normal-sized windows, and then there are large scenic windows that really bring the natural light into your home.We can fine-tune your space to your exact needs.
- Personalized master suite: As the head of the household, you deserve a master suite that is masterful. Our experts can construct it as the ultimate personal zone for you with abundant storage, walk-in closet space, lighting, spa-like bathrooms, and more.
- Bathroom upgrades: Many homeowners seeking a renovation love to make their bathroom more convenient, functional, and luxurious. We can do this by adding unique touches like a walk-in shower, a spacious tub, marble surfaces, and more to make your bathroom feel more like a spa retreat every time you visit it.
- Flexible spaces: You have your basic staples of every house, then you have additional rooms where you can let your imagination run wild. From man caves to workout rooms to home offices to in-law suites to theater rooms, and more, we can make the most out of your additional space so it fits your unique personality and interests.
- A welcoming entrance: The front entry and foyer space set the tone for a home and should leave a lasting impression on guests while being a welcoming comfort for you and your family. We can create an entry that really makes a statement.
Get in touch with our renovation experts today. Call now at (972) 217-4332 or contact us online and we will set up a free consultation with you soon!
Same-Day ServicesWe're manufacturer-approved installers and a preferred vendor with many insurance companies. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle all of your roofing needs quickly and efficiently.
Open & Honest
We disclose nearly any requested information immediately to our customers, suppliers, roofing estimators, and employees.
Family Owned & OperatedBased on a foundation built on honesty and integrity.Tommy and his wife, Cathy, have built Lifetime Roofing into a company with over 100 associates.
Years of ExperienceSince 1992, Tommy Vieth has made his presence known by building personal relationships and delivering quality services.
How Much Does a Full Home Renovation Cost in Texas?
The exact cost of renovating your home is not so simple to compute. For the average home that measures 2,500 square feet, a remodel will range from $15,000 to upwards of $200,000.
Narrowing down to specifics depends on multiple factors:
- Your location
- Materials used
- Home size
- Mechanical or structure repair needs
A renovation can be broken down further into the following categories:
- Low-end ($15,000–$45,000) These are remodels that are minor in scale with upgrades being relatively cheap like upgrading trim, paint, floors, countertops, etc.
- Mid-range ($46,000–$70,000) This is a more costly tier of renovation where the entire kitchen or bathroom will be remodeled and higher-end flooring will be installed.
- High-end ($71,000–$200,000) This includes all the remodeling aspects of the lower-tiered categories with additional major upgrades such as higher-quality cabinets and appliances. This may also include gutting the home and installing new plumbing, HVAC systems, etc.
Our Home Remodeling Process
To make sure your full home renovation project goes as successfully as possible, you need a professional team that can walk you through the process from start to finish without any hassle or headaches. This is something we at Lifetime Roofing of America strive to do with all our clients by openly communicating what our process entails.
Here’s what you can expect when working with us:
- Consultation and estimate
We start by personally consulting with you to hear your goals and vision for the remodel. We can then present educated recommendations on how we can meet your needs and go over the timeline and budget. When everything is agreed upon, we will outline the scope of the project and present a fair estimate.
- Designer visit
After you have agreed to our estimate and signed a construction contract, we will have a designer meet with you to confirm your remodeling plan. This is where all the details of the project will be mapped out and agreed upon.
- Confirm and purchase materials
This is where you will choose all the materials and components of the remodeling project—lights, fixtures, flooring, cabinetry, and more. We can help guide you through making the right selections and purchase everything needed for the projected start of construction.
Our team of remodelers will organize all the logistics and begin to deconstruct and remodel your home. We will have an open line of communication with you, updating you on milestones and progress every step of the way until we reach completion.
Once we have completed our renovation, we will go back and reinspect the home to ensure there is nothing we missed and, if need be, make any final touches. We will then inform you that you are ready to enjoy your new space!
Whether the end goal of your full home renovation is to boost its resale value or make your house feel more like a dream home, Lifetime Roofing of America is committed to meeting your needs and making your space what you envision it to be.
Since 1992, we have been serving Farmers Branch, Plano, Frisco, and the surrounding DFW area with top-notch renovation services and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Hire us and leave all the stress and hard work in the capable hands of licensed, certified, and insured professionals.
Ready to get started? Call (972) 217-4332 to schedule a free consultation. You can also contact us by filling out our online form.