Multi-Family Roofing Services in Farmers Branch
If you are the owner of a multi-family housing property in the Farmers Branch, Plano, or Frisco area, Lifetime Roofing of America can handle all your multi-family roofing needs, such as roof repairs, replacement, and maintenance.
While other roofing contractors specialize solely on single-family dwellings, we can comfortably take on big or small multi-family home projects while delivering the care and customer service you expect from a BBB top-rated local roofer.
Choose our team of roofers to service the following:
- Private communities
- Assisted living facilities
- Nursing homes
- Group homes
- Treatment centers
- And more
We also specialize in working with HOAs. Oftentimes, roofers are expected to participate in the decision-making processes and may be required to attend several board meetings for advice and expertise.
Inexperienced roofing contractors may not fully understand this process and will demonstrate that they are ill-equipped for the role. That’s not something you have to worry about with Lifetime Roofing of America.
Give us a call at (972) 217-4332 or contact us online to discuss your multi-family roofing project.
Same-Day ServicesWe're manufacturer-approved installers and a preferred vendor with many insurance companies. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle all of your roofing needs quickly and efficiently.
Open & Honest
We disclose nearly any requested information immediately to our customers, suppliers, roofing estimators, and employees.
Family Owned & OperatedBased on a foundation built on honesty and integrity.Tommy and his wife, Cathy, have built Lifetime Roofing into a company with over 100 associates.
Years of ExperienceSince 1992, Tommy Vieth has made his presence known by building personal relationships and delivering quality services.
Replacement or Installation of Multi-Family Roofs
When an apartment or townhome needs a complete roof replacement, it is crucial to hire a roofer who knows what they are doing. Multi-family living spaces often have a complicated roof setup that the average roofer may not have the experience to handle. Not us. Our team has the knowledge and skill to manage the complex nature of these roof types and has enough experience to handle the common challenges that may arise throughout the course of the project.
Since 1992, Lifetime Roofing of America has been a staple in Farmers Branch and surrounding areas, successfully installing many multi-family housing projects. Our team has trained and certified specialists who can install a range of roofing materials, including asphalt, slate, metal, concrete and more.
24/7 Emergency Roof Repairs Available
We understand that roof issues or functional damages from a severe storm can sneak up on you when you least expect it. When this happens, it’s important to have a trusted roofing company in your contacts to inspect and address your roof damage immediately, whether it be a small ceiling leak or broken and/or cracked shingles. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle any potential multi-family roof emergency.
When you contact us for emergency service, we will do our best to accommodate a same-day inspection of your roof problems as well as provide a repair solution and estimate within a day’s notice. If your multi-family roof needs a new installation, we can arrange a team to conduct the replacement ASAP.
Signs Your Roof Needs Replacement
- Aging roof: Roofs typically have a lifespan of 15 to 20 years before they need to be replaced. If your roof’s shingles or tiles are reaching this age range, issues are bound to happen due to wear and tear. By being proactive, you can get ahead of the inevitable problems that an old roof will bring.
- Frequent repairs: Frequent leaks and tenet complaints, especially after a storm, often mean you’ll be making a call to a roofing company to visit and address the problems. If you have to spend an exorbitant amount of money on roof repairs that are just putting a Band-Aid over the real problem, it would be much wiser to install a new roof entirely. It may very well be more cost-effective to go this route over being bled of money with repeated leak repairs and patches.
- Depleted leasing revenue: Does your multi-family home look like a relic of the past? Are newer multi-family projects being built and causing tenants to move out to something newer and better? Upgrading your building with a new roof may breathe new life into your property and may not only help retain tenets but attract new residents as well.
In our experience, most property managers and owners have a tendency to delay replacing the roof of their multi-family property so as not to inconvenience the tenets and to ensure leases are kept or renewed. This can cause problems down the road, which will lead to an influx of resident complaints. By being proactive and viewing a roof replacement as an investment, you can boost the curb appeal of your multi-family home and make it a sought-after property.
Reliable Multi-Family Roofing Experts Serving Farmers Branch, Plano, & Frisco
Multi-family properties across the DFW area have taken advantage of our trusted roofing services for over 30 years. Our highly qualified and well-trained roofing professionals perform roof repairs using industry-best roofing materials and can find solutions to even the toughest roof problems with ease. If repairs won’t resolve the issue, we can set you up with a perfect new roof installation. Thanks to our preferred contractor status, our roofing warranties and materials are the best available in the roofing industry.
When you choose Lifetime Roofing of America as your roofer, you can expect:
- Honest, competitive pricing
- Quick turnaround times
- Professional courtesy
- Fully licensed and insured roofers
- Same-day services
Reach out to us for multi-family roofing services by calling (972) 217-4332 or contacting us online. We offer free estimates in Farmers Branch and beyond.